- Full pedestal design perfect for hiding pipework
- Easy to clean glazed ceramic
- Integral overflow suitable for a slotted chain stay basin waste
- Basin waste and bottle trap available separately
- Includes classic basin pillar taps made from solid brass with high quality chrome finish
- Average flow rate of 11.1 ltr/min to 27.8 ltr/min depending on your water pressure
- Compatible with gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure and fully modulated combi boiler systems
- Closed spout with vertical water flow
The Bath Co. Camberley 2 tap hole full pedestal basin 610mm with taps
The Bath Co. presents this stunning traditional styled pedestal basin, complete with separate hot and cold taps, from its Camberley collection. This basin is especially well suited to a bathroom of classic design with large proportions and high ceilings.
This stunning product is made from easy to clean glazed ceramic, with a generous pedestal perfect for hiding excess pipework. The classically styled pillar taps are made from solid brass and boast a high-quality chrome finish. The closed spout expels vertical water flow, and the taps are compatible with all boiler systems.
The recommended waste type for this basin is slotted with chain stay, as is in keeping with its traditional design.
Complementary units can be found among the remainder of The Bath Co’s Camberley collection